Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Some Great Posts I read this morning.

Church Membership
Check out why Chruch Membership is not only beneficial but biblical. Pastor Thabati gives one of the clearest and biblically centered approaches here!

Vision for your Family
Check out my man Quicy at Truth in the Innermost as he discusses a biblical vision for your children. This is simply amazing. You have to also read Tony Carter's response as he adds a point of making that vision rest on the person and work of the Lord Jesus Christ. Read it here


The Primary Purpose of the Church
Check out John MacArthur over at Pulpit Magazine as he discusses what people look for in a church and what the primary goal of the church is here.

I think you will be edified by each of these. Why reinvent the wheel when you can just help it roll faster?

2 comments:

S.J. Walker said...

I see none of MY stuff was in there. I'm hurt.

Just Kidding.

Looks like good stuff, I'll try and check it our tomorrow if the projects don't pile up too fast.

God bless

Jim Pemberton said...

Thanks fr helping it roll faster and thanks for the leads!